Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bitcoin Research Whitepaper Announcement

I'm very pleased to announce the release of the whitepaper describing my research into Bitcoin and associated mining software.  This paper outlines some existing weaknesses in the Bitcoin network, presents the findings from my research, and discusses the security impact of these vulnerabilities on the mining community and the Bitcoin network.

Contributing to the security of this cutting-edge technology has been an incredible experience. Learning about this exciting technology, formalizing a research plan, responsibly disclosing my vulnerabilities, and presenting my results at Toorcamp 2014 has all been tremendously rewarding.  Thank you to my company Deja vu Security for providing time and guidance throughout the entire process.

The paper can be found at the following URL:
http://www.dejavusecurity.com/s/Bitcoin-Mining-Security-Deja-vu-Security-2014.pdf

- Mick Ayzenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment